Monday, August 30, 2010

2010 Goals

Greetings Art Lovers & Friends!
September is nearly here, before you know it, it will be Halloween, with ghosts and goblins trick or treating at your door! Has 2010 been rewarding to you? Did you find places for your resolutions? I started a goal list myself in the new year, and this month in particular has been devoted to research, paperwork and preparing for those submissions. Enclosed below are the shows and some snapshots of the entries for each.

American Women Artists National Juried Exhibition 2010
Dallas, TX


The National Wildlife Museum of Art 2011
Jackson, WY



The Charlie Russell Museum Benefit & Sale 2011
Great Falls, MT



Very excited to be entering these competitions, great company to be in. In the meantime, I'm also working on some new 10x10 Cougar Studies, first stages here:


I LOVE these expressions coming through; & oddly enough - I can see my very own cat Oliver, on the right - he has that same devilish smirk before terrorizing my other cat, Ashley!Pouncing Lessons. My poor Diva stuck with a kitten. That sums up what I've been up to, a few more things checked off my list! Oh, and bear with me, I'm overhauling my website. As we enter Fall and the next quarter, I hope all is singing with harmony in your world, not much of 2010 left! 
Until next time, God Bless,
Deborah


No comments:

Post a Comment