Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Successful Art Career: Clear as mud?

This is my quest: to become the preeminent contemporary wildlife painter in this country and abroad.  I wish to share with others because no one was/is there to guide me, you have to learn to play the game in which there are no rules.  It's easy to find successful artists; as well as the starving ones. Among the successful, no two stories are alike. One is left with trying everything, find what works for them though the good, bad and near impossible. I'm going to share my experiences on this journey, some conventional, some more innovative. This is truly my life story about the pursuit of happiness, and a dream I've had since I was 10. I could do nothing without my supportive husband Ben, who has always believed in me, and been supportive through thick & thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment